- Why are previously conquered diseases now making a comeback?
- How real is the threat of biological terrorism?
- Why is it more dangerous than chemical terrorism?
- Was the AIDS virus deliberately designed? By whom? And why?
- Is there any truth behind an agenda to control (and reduce) the world's population? By whom? And why?
- Who are the two riders associated with the Livid Horse? How do they differ?
- The third of the "Five Horsemen of the Apocalypse" brings inflation and famine on an unprecedented scale.
- What is the real cause of inflation?
- What are the real causes of famine?
- What does the Bible say about “wars”?
- How can the classic literature of centuries ago impact todays (and tomorrow’s) tactics and strategies?
- Which technologies are predicted in the Bible? Which ones have yet to be witnessed?
- In what ways have the economies of scale in violence been reversed?
- What is the threat assessment and risk analysis pending today?
- In what ways can a country be regarded as a “one-bomb target”?
- What are the likely implications of trans-humanism in the quests for the “Super-Soldier”?
The final world dictator seeking global domination will also be an “Assyrian” who is here characterized by a bow, riding a white horse. It is interesting how many confuse this counterfeit with the rider of the white horse in Revelation 19. In chapter 6, however, this rider is among some very bad company!
Many people are becoming increasingly conscious that we are entering a unique phase of human history. Some are terrified. Some are predicting cosmic doom on the near horizon. Others are making astonishing predictions. What does the Bible really say?
Eschatology (the Study of “Last Things”) is among the most challenging avenues of study, even for the most sophisticated.
For many years we have been following the conventional view of Ezekiel 38 and 39. With the growing tensions between Iran and Israel, these passages are the subject of much current debate. However, the conventional view still leaves a number of puzzling inconsistencies and contradictions. Ezekiel 38 indicates that Israel is dwelling safely and ''without walls.'' Yet, with walls being built and missiles landing each day Israel is hardly dwelling in peace.
Do you know the Most Amazing Passage in the entire Bible?
In this study of Daniel's 70 Weeks, you will discover this amazing prophecy in the Old Testament predicted the very day that Jesus presented Himself as the Meschiach Nagid, the Messiah the King, to Jerusalem.
The Seventy Week Prophecy of Daniel 9 includes the most incredible validation of Jesus Christ as the Messiah, which He held them accountable to have known.
What are Christians called to do during these turbulent times? How can you make a difference in your family, among your friends, and within your community?
This follows the wonderful success of the “Weathering the Coming Storm” series where Dr. Chuck Missler and Ron Matsen dealt with global, national, and personal issues impacting all of our lives today. “Church in the End Times” serves as the NEXT STEP in equipping ourselves with the tools and insights we need to be a guiding light to a world coping in the Last Days darkness of chaos and deceit.
Dr. Chuck Missler, an internationally known business executive, outlines our current economic predicament and defensive steps you can take to lessen the impact of the impending economic crisis. As a Bible teacher for over 30 years with a ministry reaching over 40 countries, Chuck shares some key strategies to prepare yourself spiritually and practically.