The Way of Agape Workbook
Workbook (paperback) - $8.70 ($10.01 incl. GST)
Note: GST will be added for NZ orders during checkout.
Nancy shares, "Wherever there is a relationship, God's Way of Agape is needed. It doesn't matter if you have been a Christian seven months, seven years or 77 years. It doesn't matter how many Bible studies you attend, how many Scriptures you know, or even how many books you write, it's still a moment by moment choice to love God and walk in His Way of Agape."
The Way of Agape video series consists of four two-and-a-half hour DVD's, and covers such vital issues as:
- What is God's Love, and how does it differ from human love?
- Why is it so important that we know God loves us? How can we be sure?
- What does it really mean to love (agapao) God in practical terms?
- How do we genuinely love others as ourselves? What if we have "justified" reasons not to want to love them?
This video series has been designed for individual, group, or corporate Bible study. Textbooks, Workbooks, and a Leader's Guide are also available.
Copyright © 04-01-1996
Available in the following formats:Printed Workbook:
- Note: The Printed Workbook is a paperback version of the pdf notes that are usually included on DVD or CD accompanying it's respective commentary or topical study.
Chuck Missler was the Founder of Koinonia House and Koinonia Institute. It was Chuck’s vision for this ministry that brings us together. His aim was to stimulate us to dig into the Bible ourselves because as we study there is a real opportunity for us to encounter the God of the Universe. Chuck passed away on May 1st, 2018.
Please Note: The views and opinions expressed within are not necessarily those of Koinonia House.Agape | Chuck Missler | King's High Way Ministries | Nancy Missler