Terms and Conditions
By purchasing products from Koinonia House Trust ("Koinonia House", "we", "us", "our") or using this website, the purchaser (the "Customer", "you", "your"), agrees to the following terms and conditions of sale (the "Terms").
- Consumer Protection and other legislation: Where the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any mandatory legislation in your jurisdiction that cannot legally be excluded applies, these terms will be read subject to the application of that legislation, and in the case of any conflict, the provisions of that legislation will apply.
- Business Customers: To the extent permitted by law, business customers agree that where products are purchased for the purpose of a business that the Consumer Guarantees Act or equivalent consumer protection legislation does not apply.
- Software Warranty: All software or other electronic or digital products (including DVDs) sold by Koinonia House is subject to the terms and conditions of the license agreements that apply to those products. The Customer acknowledges their obligations to abide by such license agreements. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, the Customer acknowledges that Koinonia House does not warrant any software or other electronic or digital products under these Terms and Conditions. All software and other electronic or digital products are warranted in accordance with the license agreement that governs its use.
- Limitation of Liability: The Customer shall indemnify Koinonia House against any loss of or damage to property or for data or software which is lost, corrupted, deleted or altered due to the act or omission of the customer. Koinonia Houseshall not be liable to the Customer for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the purchase, use or performance of products or services from Koinonia House, even if Koinonia House has been advised of their possibility. In no case shall Koinonia House's maximum liability exceed the cost of the relevant original order.
- Refunds: Koinonia House will comply with its obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act or any other applicable consumer protection legislation that cannot be excluded. Subject to any such applicable laws, refunds or replacement products or services will be given at the discretion of company management, normally 30 days.
- Addressing: If a product is found to be mis-addressed by Koinonia House then Koinonia House shall be responsible for the re-delivery, replacement or refunding of the product. If the Customer is found to have given an incorrect or insufficient address, then Koinonia House will not refund or resend the product and all responsibility for correcting delivery will be borne by the Customer.
- Incorrect Bank Account Number: In the event that Koinonia House gives the customer the choice to pay for products through bank transfer. If the Customer credits money to the incorrect bank account number, and the correct number was provided to the Customer by Koinonia House, then Koinonia House will not accept any responsibility for correcting payment and goods will not be dispatched by Koinonia House until Koinonia House has received payment in full.
- Prices, Payment and Title: Koinonia House's available payment methods will be presented at the time of purchase. Koinonia House retains title in the products purchased until Koinonia House receives payment in full.
- Pricing errors: Although we do our best to ensure prices stated on this website are accurate, errors do occur from time to time. Where a pricing error occurs (subject to applicable law that cannot be excluded), we will not be bound by the incorrect pricing stated, and reserve the right to cancel your purchase.
- Security: Koinonia House uses reasonable endeavours to ensure this website, and any transactions conducted on it, are secure. However you acknowledge that the security of information and payments transmitted via the Internet can never be entirely secure or error free. Koinonia House will not be liable for any damages suffered due to failure, delay, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties on any computer programmes (e.g. those used for transmission of viruses).
- Special Offers: Special deals and offers on this site are only valid for so long as they are displayed, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Mailing Cash: Koinonia House does not recommend that cash be mailed for payment of products. If the Customer does mail cash, Koinonia House accepts no responsibility for the theft, loss or otherwise for non-delivery of the mailed cash.
- Cancelling Orders: Koinonia House reserves the right to cancel orders for any reason or to cancel the purchase agreement after order confirmation, including (without limitation) where Koinonia House believes the order to be fraudulent or constitute a mis-use of a promotional or marketing activity or where an error has occurred including but not limited to errors relating to pricing. If we do cancel your order or purchase agreement, we accept no liability for any resulting damages or costs suffered by you, however we will refund the purchase price to you (where it has already been paid).
- GST: GST will be charged for orders with New Zealand delivery addresses. If your order ships to a delivery address outside New Zealand, no GST will be charged.
- Customs & Duties: For any orders shipped outside of New Zealand the customer is the importer of record and will be responsible for all customs import duties and sales tax charges. These charges vary in each country and are outside of Koinonia House's control. Contact your local customs office for more information on what import duties or sales taxes may be imposed.
- Site Access: Koinonia House hereby grants you permission to access, view and download the content appearing on this site, for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree not to use any device, method or software to interfere with the proper functioning of this site. Without the express written permission of Koinonia House, you may not use any device, method or software including, but not limited to: spiders, robots, avatars, agents, data mining, gathering or extraction tools and attempts to probe, scan or test or breach security and authentication measures.
- Copyright & Trademarks: You agree that the content you access, view or download on this site and the software used to create it, remains the property of Koinonia House or its Licensors as defined by New Zealand and International Intellectual Property Laws, including but not limited to Copyright and Trademark laws. You agree not to modify or alter such content in any way, or make it available to any third parties (YouTube, Vimeo etc).
- Stock Availability: In order to provide the greatest range of products, you understand that Koinonia House may not stock all products listed on this site in a single warehouse. All items sold via the Koinonia House website are subject to availability and Koinonia House reserves the right not to accept or cancel any order for products that are out of stock. Product availability information is provided by a number of third party suppliers. Koinonia House works with these third-parties to ensure this information is as accurate as possible however some errors and omissions are expected. Goods delivered may differ to the product images presented on this site.
- Delivery Estimates: Koinonia House makes every effort practical to ensure that delivery timeframes given are accurate. However the delivery times stated for products on this site assume that the stock availability information provided by our suppliers is accurate and that delivery times are not adversely affected by unforeseen events. By placing an order, you agree not to hold Koinonia House liable for any loss or damage directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with any delay or failure to deliver within the estimated time frame.
Notice of Copyright Infringement: Koinonia House respects the copyrights of others. If you feel that data is used in Koinonia House’s product catalogue in a manner that constitutes an infringement of your copyright under applicable copyright legislation, please write to us at:
P O Box 165
Please include the following details:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that has allegedly been infringed upon and that you wish to have removed. Please include a web address (URL);
- A statement that the complaining party believes that infringement of the complaining party\'s copyright has occurred and the reasons for such belief;
- A statement that you are the copyright holder or authorised to act on their behalf; and
- Contact details including an email address where the complaining party may be contacted.
- File Sharing: We do not authorize the redistribution or re-broadcasting (e.g. uploading to YouTube, Facebook, file-sharing sites, etc.) of our digital files without our express written permission. However, there is an exception. Please refer to our FAQ on this topic.
- Linked Sites: This site may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. Koinonia House is not liable for those sites or any content or information such sites contain.
Countries Supported for Delivery
- New Zealand
- Cook Islands
- French Polynesia
- New Caledonia
- Norfolk Island
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Timor Leste
- Wallis And Futuna
Koinonia House would like to welcome you to this website, we have worked hard to make it as user-friendly and informative as possible. When viewing the pages of this website, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the following disclaimer.
The information on this website is provided "as is" and for general information only. Koinonia House has provided this information for the benefit of users in good faith and with reasonable care. However, errors and omissions in this website and the information on it may occur from time to time and Koinonia House does not guarantee that the website will always operate or be error free.
Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Koinonia House does not accept any liability for the use of or inability to use this site, or for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any opinion, information, advice, representation or omission contained on this web site.